Father's Day 2005
Morse Cemetery - Okemah, Oklahoma


The Gate

Shelter A broad view Llama Guard Dad makes friendly with the Guard survey says! O'llama Bin Laden


Preston and Betty Campbell Floyd and Lorene Starla Branham If tears could build a stairway and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven and bring you home again. Macro Shot

View Slideshow From Morse Cemetery June 19, 2005


Memorial Day 2005: Pictures from Resthaven and Smith Cemetery. Click the pictures to make them bigger...
David's Obituary

The Pond Calla Lillies Davie Crockett Grandpa Taylor ...and the statue said unto me; 'it looks like rain' Pookie and Morris



Smith Cemetery Amanda's Dad The Flag in the Wind




none
The Holy Bible
Joy To The World nativity scene
Jesus and The Lamb
The Maesoleum
Memory Lane




The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.
-Psalms 23
What I thouht to be, David's Plot
 Bench Under The Shade, for Jack Morris
Virginia and Byron Morris
Pookie and Ed Morris
Dolton Taylor






Go Back To The Main Photo Gallery


Flickr Photo Hosting